”Certified, Licensed & Insured”
Attend The Inspection With Me And If You Are Not Satisfied With The Quality Of My Inspection… Tell Me Before You Receive Your Report… And There Will Be No Charge. We Save Our Clients Thousands Of Dollars In Repair Cost All The Time.
“I examine the condition of hundreds of items and potential problems that have saved my clients thousands of dollars. Plus… Our inspection includes free energy saving information to help reduce utility cost and increase your comfort.”
Southeast Virginia, Richmond Area, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, Greater Peninsula & Tidewater AreasTHE 100 DAY INSPECTION COVERAGE!Ask for Details !
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a professional home inspector. That is why I have become a Virginia State Certified Home Inspector, a Certified Home Inspector of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and an associate member of the American Society of Home Inspectors. I promise to provide you with excellent service. As a professional I:
- Have completed the proctored National Home Inspector Exam by the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors required by Virginia for State licensing.
- Take the InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by ASHI and InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- Have completed ASHI and InterNACHI’s ethics courses which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed ASHI and InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz,
- Have agreed that I will continue to adhere to all ASHI and InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a continuing education log,
- Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
- Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s “what’s new” publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than a professional home inspector. Contact me now to schedule your inspection.
InspectionNews: Home Inspector Support – Everything A Home Inspector Needs To Know About Home
|Home Inspection in Virginia Beach|